Bolivia Custom Group Vacation Package – Lake Titicaca (2 Nights)
Bolivia Custom Group Vacation Package – Lake Titicaca
Travel to Lake Titicaca, Bolívia and experience its wonders with this 2 Night Travel Vacation Package and Tour that includes Accommodations, Uru-Iruitos Floating Island Tour, Hydrofoil Cruise to Copacabana Island, Transportation and Much More. Contact our Bolívia Travel Agents for your Custom Bolívia Group Vacation Package. We focus on Groups of 8 or more Travelers.
Lake Titicaca Vacation Package (2N) includes:
Hotels in Bolivia:
- 2 nights accommodation at Inca Utama Hotel & Spa in Huatajata.
Tours in Titicaca Lake – Bolivia:
- Half day Tour Tiwanaku Ruins: Pre-Inca ruins considered “The Cradle of the American Civilizations”.
- “Andean Roots Eco-Village Program”: Experience the Authentic Legacy of the Andes
- Cruise to Copacabana, Sun and Moon Islands and the Uru-Iruitos Floating Island
- Sustainable tourism project of local natives at Quewaya Island
- Visit of the “Alajpacha” Native Observatory, to learn from the Aymara cosmology and wonder with the southern constellations, which still guides our neighbors daily life.
- Transportation: Transfers from/to airport and tours in air-conditioned vehicles with your local English speaking expert guide, according itinerary.
- Adventure: This is an easy paced trip perfect for anyone.
- Group Size: Any group size.
- Staff: Local professional bilingual guides will help you during the tours and transfers.
- Inca Utama Hotel & SPA – Titicaca Lake – Bolivia
The Inca Utama Hotel and Spa started as a modest project some 10 years ago and has grown into a tourism complex highlighting the Andean cultures. Today it is a 65 room hotel divided into two buildings – the original low slung main building housing reception, an elevator and rooms, and the new high-rise Colonial towers with accommodations and its own elevator as well. There is a fully equipped spa complete with saunas, massage, hydrotherapy, mud and salt baths and other traditional natural medicine of the Andes treatments. Facilities you can enjoy at this hotel: Huatajata hydro-harbor: The most modern harbor on the lake.The 5* Inca Utama Hotel & SPA – Bolivia
The overnight(s) spot: modern, panoramic & clean. The “Choza Nautica” restaurant on the water where a candlelight dinner grants a perfect romantic moment to watch the sunset. Taste the Titicaca trout from our own breeding program. Kallawayas Natural Spa. A different Spa with millenaries treatments for well being, stress and cosmetology. The fireplace at the cozy Musiña Bar, The Mirador Cafeteria in the sky room and the Library (Andean literature and videos).