Brazil Custom Group Vacation Package – Rio de Janeiro, Buzios, Salvador, Praia do Forte, Fernando de Noronha and Pantanal (18 Nights)
Brazil Custom Group Travel Package – Complete 18 Day Brazil Sampler Vacation Package and Tours
Travel to Rio de Janeiro, Buzios, Salvador, Praia do Forte, Fernando de Noronha and the Pantanal and Experience Brazil with this 21 Nights Personalized Vacation Package with Private Tours and Transfers. Contact our Brazil Travel Agents for your Custom Brazil Group Vacation Package. We focus on Groups of 8 or more Travelers.
Brazilians say that God created the world in six days and, on the seventh, he created Rio. This Marvelous City’, with its stunning Pao de Acucar (Sugar Loaf), the impressive Corcovado (the statue of Christ) white sand beaches and green, granite based mountains, must be the most beautiful and exciting city in the world. Buzios , once a tranquil fishing village, is home to some of Brazil’s most stunning beaches, exotic boutiques, hip restaurants and bars, and unique architecture, which explains why Brigitte Bardot frequented this destination in the 1960’s and spread the fame of Buzios across the globe.
Salvador, known for its history, culture and beauty and Praia do Forte, a quaint fisherman village, known for its beaches, restaurants and artisan shops will give you a glimpse of what the state of Bahia has to offer in terms of rich history, culture and unexplored nature.
With crystalline waters and an exuberance of stunning tropical marine life, as well as wonderfully preserved beaches and virtually no pollution, Fernando de Noronha is a paradise for divers, surfers, nature lovers, and anyone wanting to escape to a tropical island. This beautiful and peaceful island is part of a volcanic archipelago of 21 islands which lie 345km (220 miles) off the northeast coast of Brazil.
This vast wetland, measuring 230,000 sq km (143,000 sq miles), in the central west of Brazil, is one of the world’s greatest wildlife preserves and includes spectacular canyons and waterfalls in stunning scenery. The Pantanal is home to 700 species of birds, around 240 varieties of fish, giant anteaters, armadillos, marmosets, monkeys, wolves, pumas, anacondas, capivaras, and the impressive cayman, to name but a few species. This package includes comfortable lodging in pousadas and nature tours with private English-speaking guides.
- All transfers and tours in private air-conditioned vehicles with your private English-speaking guide. Due to the nature of some tours vehicles might not be air conditioned.
- Easy to moderate. The nature tours have a moderate adventure rating, requiring some paddling and 4-Wheeler driving.The lodges in the Amazon do not permit children under the age of 10.Tropical weather and direct sunlight demands sun protection and plenty.
- Any group size.
- Your private English-speaking guides will help you better understand and enjoy your Brazilian experience.
Custom Pantanal Travel Packages Itineraries
This is a Sample Vacation Package that we have created for customers in the past.
Contact us for a Custom Package created just for you.
Day 1 – Rio de Janeiro City
You will arrive in Rio de Janeiro and be met at the airport by a private driver who will take you to your Hotel. After checking in, you may want to relax and have some lunch. We suggest lunch at Po…
Day 2 – Rio de Janeiro City
Today you will be taken by air-conditioned Land Rover on a city tour to visit some of the most famous sites of Rio. Driving on the scenic Castorina Road towards the Corcovado (the Christ statue) yo…
Day 3 – Buzios
On your last day in the city of Rio de Janeiro you will check out of your Hotel after breakfast, after which you will be driven in a private, air-conditioned vehicle to your hotel in Buzios, (appro…
Day 4 – Buzios
Today is free to relax and enjoy Buzios. You may want to visit one or more of your favorite beaches which you discovered yesterday, and perhaps take a walk around the village and visit the local bo…
Day 5 – Buzios
On the fifth day of your trip we suggest snorkeling in Tartaruga Small Bay. The bay is well known for its tranquil and turquoise waters and is the best snorkeling point on the Buzios coast. You are…
Day 6 – Salvador
On the morning of your last day in Buzios a tour of Arraial do Cabo and Prainha Beach awaits you. This tour will be taken on your way back to Rio as it is en route. You will check out of your hotel…
Day 7 – Salvador
Today you will begin your journey through Salvador visiting the Pelourinho, the historical district of the city, followed by a delicious Bahian lunch. Then you will visit the Mercado Modelo in Cida…
Day 8 – Praia do Forte
Today you will check out of your hotel and be transported by a private vehicle to Praia do Forte. The trip takes roughly an hour and when you arrive you will check into your hotel in Praia do Forte…
Day 9 – Praia do Forte
Today you will be taking an 8-hour nature tour. Begin by exploring the region of Sauipe, where you will take a 4-Wheeler Tour (1 adult per 4-wheeler) through Atlantic forest vegetation and along ri…
Day 10 – Praia do Forte
Today you may choose between one of 3 tours: Horseback riding, Sauipe River Catamaran or Sauipe Adventure Expedition. 3.5-hour horseback ride will begin by taking you through a lake, then along…
Day 11 – Fernando de Noronha
After breakfast you will check out of your hotel and be driven to the airport in Salvador. From here you need to take a plane to Recife (1 hour) and then to Fernando de Noronha (1 hour), where and …
Day 12 – Fernando de Noronha
On your second day on the island you will follow the Sancho Trekking Trail to see the dolphins returning to their resting bay in the morning. Then, in the afternoon you will be taken on a boat ride…
Day 13 – Fernando de Noronha
Today you will do the Acquasub tour in the morning. This is a snorkeling activity where you are slowly pulled behind a boat with other Snorkelers. It is designed to allow you to snorkel covering lo…
Day 14 – Fernando de Noronha
A 3-hour horseback ride awaits you this morning. You will be given a choice of a variety of trails, depending on your preference and your experience. The trails are either through mountains or alon…
Day 15 – Pantanal
You will be met at the Campo Grande airport and driven to the Caiman Lodge, where you will check in. The afternoon is free to relax. Dinner is at the hotel.
Day 16 – Pantanal
After breakfast you will be taken on a tour. Lunch is back at the hotel, followed by a tour in the afternoon. Dinner is back at your hotel. During your stay at Caiman Lodge you will have a choice of the following tours, depending on the different conditions of the trails (due mainly to the weather).
All tours are guided by expert, local, English-speaking guides:
• Walking trails through wetland areas near your pousada to see flora and fauna, animals and the different ecosystems of the Pantanal.
• Horseback riding tours – this is the best way to really see the Pantanal. The horses are well trained and will take you through rivers, streams, and to areas which are impossible to reach by car. This is a great way to see birds, mammals, reptiles, and flora.
• Boat tours – During the wet season (December – March) the rivers and streams flood on to the plains and boat trips are offered through these flooded plains to see reptiles, mammals, water birds, fish, plant life, and the famous capybara (the world’s largest rodent). During the dry season (July – October) the water level drops and it is possible to see an abundance of wildlife on the river banks, such as cayman, and beautiful, colorful macaws.
• Day and night time safari tours in an open-top vehicle to see the rich wildlife and flora of the region. You will have a chance to observe animals such as monkeys, deer, armadillos, anteaters; and birds such as macaws, toucans, eagles, emus, and herons.
Day 17 – Pantanal
On your third day at Refugio Ecologico Caiman you will go on a morning tour after breakfast. Lunch is back at the hotel and in the afternoon you will be taken on a different tour. Tours will vary according to trail conditions and weather. See options above on day 2. Dinner is back at the hotel.
Day 18 – Pantanal
On your last day in the Pantanal you will check out of the Caiman Lodge and be driven to the airport in Campo Grande.
2 nights at the Rio de Janeiro hotel of your choice,
- 5 star – Copacabana Palace Hotel
- 5 star – Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro
- 5 star – Hotel Santa Teresa
- 4 star – Porto Bay International
- 4 star – Caesar Park Hotel
- 4 star – Sheraton Hotel
- 3 star – Augusto’s Copacabana Hotel
- 3 star – Acapulco Copacabana Hotel
- 3 star – Windsor Asturias Hotel
Buzios, Rio de Janeiro Hotel Options
3 nights at the Buzios hotel of your choice,
- 5 star – Pousada Casas Brancas
- 4 star – Pousada Byblos
- 4 star – Pousada dos Buzios
- 3 star – Pousada Abracadabra
- 3 star – Atlantico Buzios Hotel
Salvador Hotel Options
2 nights at the hotel of your choice,
- 5 star – Aram Yami Hotel
- 5 star – Pestana Convento do Carmo
- 5 star – Deville Prime Salvador
- 4 star – Villa Bahia Hotel
- 4 star – Grand Hotel Stella Maris Resort
- 4 star – Pestana Bahia Hotel
- 3 star – Bahia Cafe Hotel
- 3 star – Pousada do Pilar
Praia do Forte Hotel Options
3 night in Praia do Forte hotel of your choice,
- 5 star – Tivoli Praia do Forte Eco Resort
- 5 star – Iberostar Bahia Hotel Praia do Forte
- 4 star – Villa dos Corais
- 4 star – Sobrado do Vila
- 3 star – Pousada Porto da Lua
- 3 star – Porto Zarpa Hotel
Fernando de Noronha Hotel Options
4 nights at the Fernando de Noronha hotel of your choice,
- 5 star – Pousada Maravilha
- 5 star – Pousada Ze Maria
- 4 star – Pousada Solar Dos Ventos
- 4 star – Pousada Solar de Loronha
- 3 star – Pedras Seca Hotel
- 3 star – Pousada Estrela do Mar
Pantanal Hotel Options
- Refugio Ecologico Caiman Lodge – 3 nights in Pantanal at the Refugio Ecologico Caiman. This hotel has 4 comfortable lodges with different architectural styles, all designed to combine with the landscape.
- City tour of Tijuca Forest
- Corcovado (the Christ statue)
- Sunset at Pao de Acucar (Sugar Loaf Mountain)
- Other Hot Spots, including Santa Teresa
- Chacara do Céu Museum
- Vista Chinesa (Chinese Lookout point)
- Mesa do Imperador (the Emperor’s Table) .
- Day tour of the beaches.
- Day tour of Arraial do Cabo and Prainha Beach.
Salvador Tour Options
- Airport transfers are included in this package
- Full Day Salvador City Tour featuring Pelourinho
- A typical Bahian lunch
- Mercado Modelo and other historical sites
- 4-Wheeler tour through Atlantic Forest with a river stop (1 adult per quad).
- Canoe trip down the pristine Imbassai River.
- Typical Bahian lunch at Diogo – a fisherman village.
- Choice of 3 tours: Horseback riding, Sauipe River Catamaran or Sauipe Adventure Expedition.
Fernando de Noronha Tour Options
- Buggy rental for 4 days (most automobiles on the island are sand buggies).
- Island tour.
- Trekking trail to Sancho bay from Dolphins viewpoint.
- Spinner Dolphin Boat tour.
- Acqua sub – snorkeling tour while being pulled behind a boat.
- Horseback ride – choice of along beaches or through mountains.
- Snorkeling with sea turtles.
Pantanal Tour Options
All tours in the Pantanal are designed for maximum viewing of wildlife and flora. You have a choice of some or all of the following:
- Walking trails
- Horseback riding tours
- Boat tours
- Safari tours day and night time in an open-top vehicle