With this Custom Brazil Vacation Package you will visit 3 of Brazil’s top most sought after destinations –Rio de Janeiro, Iguazu Falls and the Pantanal. Travel to Rio de Janeiro, Iguazu Falls and the Pantanal and Experience Brazil with this 8 Nights Personalized Vacation Package with Private Tours and Transfers.
A Basic 8 Day Brazil Sampler Vacation Package and Tours.
With this package you will visit some of Brazil’s top 3 most sought after destinations –Rio de Janeiro; Iguassu Falls and the Pantanal.
Rio de Janeiro is a fantastic city of amazing natural beauty and where lively Cariocas live in a combination of work and relaxation, meeting at the end of the day on the city’s stunning beaches to watch some live music, exercise or jung hag around. Rio´s granite mountains surrounded by green forests and deep blue waters make it one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
What amazes us about the Iguazu Falls is their sheer size, over 3km (1.9 miles) wide and 80m (263 ft) high, their beauty is unsurpassed.
The mysterious Pantanal gives you another perspective of life. Everything lives in the forest and the river. When you see the Pantanal, you understand that we are just a tiny grain in the world and that the planet knows how to survive. It is an amazing feeling to take a small canoe into the river and see some of this incredible wildlife. We have chosen Jungle Lodges that offer walking trails, bird watching tours, boat tours, jungle night treks and survival tours.
This package offers privately guided city tours as well as nature tours to some of the most amazing sites in Brazil, whilst staying at very comfortable and relaxing accommodation in lodges, hotels and pousadas.
- All transfers and tours in private air-conditioned vehicles with your private English-speaking guide. Due to the nature of some tours vehicles might not be air conditioned.
- Easy. All ages are welcome. The walking tours to see the falls require climbing up and down steps to get a good view of the falls. Tropical weather and direct sunlight demands sun protection and plenty of fluids.
- Any group size.
- Your private English-speaking guides will help you better understand and enjoy your Brazilian experience.
Custom Pantanal Travel Packages Itineraries
This is a Sample Vacation Package that we have created for customers in the past.
Contact us for a Custom Package created just for you.
Day 1 – Rio de Janeiro City
At arrival in Rio de Janeiro airport, a private English speaking driver will take you to your hotel, where you will check in. If you are hungry, we can suggest a number of local restaurants. We su…
Day 2 – Rio de Janeiro City
A nice full day tour awaits you today. You will be driven along the scenic route of Castorina road toward the Corvocado (Christ statue) and will stop by to see the Mesa do Emperador (the Emperors …
Day 3 – Rio de Janeiro City
This free day in Rio city will give you the opportinuty to walk around the city and really feel the place. We suggest Ipanema or Copacabana beach. There are a number of optional tours to choose f…
Day 4 -Iguazu Falls
Today you will be taken to Rio airport to catch a flight to Foz do Iguassu, where a guide will be expecting to take you to your hotel. A good dinner option is the Restaurant Clube Maringá – they sp…
Day 5 – Iguazu Falls
An exciting full day tour with an English speaking guide is on the cards for you today. It will start with a 3 hour tour of the Brazilian side. Follow a trail to Salto Floriano (Floriano Falls). O…
Day 6 – Iguazu Falls
Today you will take a tour on the Macuco Trail in a rustic, open wagon, which allows you a view of the luxurious jungle. Be amazed by the stories our guides will tell you about the sub-tropical fo…
Day 7 – Pantanal
You will be met at the Campo Grande airport and driven to the Caiman Lodge, where you will check in. The afternoon is free to relax. Dinner is at the hotel.
Day 8 – Pantanal
After breakfast you will be taken on a tour. Lunch is back at the hotel, followed by a tour in the afternoon. Dinner is back at your hotel. During your stay at Caiman Lodge you will have a choice of the following tours, depending on the different conditions of the trails (due mainly to the weather).
All tours are guided by expert, local, English-speaking guides:
• Walking trails through wetland areas near your pousada to see flora and fauna, animals and the different ecosystems of the Pantanal.
• Horseback riding tours – this is the best way to really see the Pantanal. The horses are well trained and will take you through rivers, streams, and to areas which are impossible to reach by car. This is a great way to see birds, mammals, reptiles, and flora.
• Boat tours
– During the wet season (December – March) the rivers and streams flood on to the plains and boat trips are offered through these flooded plains to see reptiles, mammals, water birds, fish, plant life, and the famous capybara (the world’s largest rodent).
– During the dry season (July – October) the water level drops and it is possible to see an abundance of wildlife on the river banks, such as cayman, and beautiful, colorful macaws.
• Day and night time safari tours in an open-top vehicle to see the rich wildlife and flora of the region. You will have a chance to observe animals such as monkeys, deer, armadillos, anteaters; and birds such as macaws, toucans, eagles, emus, and herons.
Day 9 – Pantanal
On your last day in the Pantanal you will check out of the Caiman Lodge and be driven to the airport in Campo Grande.
Rio de Janeiro Hotel Options
3 nights at the Rio de Janeiro hotel of your choice,
- 5 star – Copacabana Palace Hotel
- 5 star – Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro
- 5 star – Hotel Santa Teresa
- 4 star – Porto Bay International
- 4 star – Caesar Park Hotel
- 4 star – Sheraton Hotel
- 3 star – Augusto’s Copacabana Hotel
- 3 star – Acapulco Copacabana Hotel
- 3 star – Windsor Asturias Hotel
Iguazu Falls Hotel Options
2 nights at the Iguazu Falls hotel of your choice,
- 5 star – Hotel das Cataratas
- 4 star – Iguazu Resort
- 4 star – Bourbon Cataratas Hotel
- 3 star – Best Western Taroba
Pantanal Hotel Options
- 5 star – Hotel Fazenda Baia das Pedras
- 5 star – Caiman Eco Lodge
- 4 star – Zagaia Eco Resort
- 4 star – Pousada Piuval
- 4 star – Hotel Pantanal Norte
- 3 star – Pousada Aguape
Bonito Hotel Options
- 4 star – Pousada Águas De Bonito
- 4 star – Pousada Surucua
- 4 star – Wetiga Hotel
Rio de Janeiro Tour Options
- Transfers airport -> hotel and hotel -> airport are included in this package.
- City tour of Tijuca Forest
- Corcovado (the Christ statue)
- Sunset at Pao de Acucar (Sugar Loaf Mountain)
- Other Hot Spots, including Santa Teresa
- Chacara do Ceu Museum
- Vista Chinesa (Chinese Lookout point)
- Mesa do Imperador (the Emperor’s Table)
Iguazu Falls Tour Options
- Half day Macuco Safari Boat and rafting
- Tour of the Brazilian side of the Iguazu Falls and lunch
- Tour of the falls from the Argentinian side
- Trip to Parque das Aves (Bird Park)
Pantanal Tour Options
All tours in the Pantanal are designed to see the maximum amount of wildlife and flora.
You have a choice of some or all of the following:
- Walking trails
- Horseback riding tours
- Boat tours
- Safari tours day and night time in an open-top vehicle
Bonito Tour Options
- Boat tour in Formoso River
- Trip to Blue Lagoon Cave
- Snorkeling at Sucuri River
- New Year’s Eve party celebration with evening meal, drinks, live ‘Timbala’ concert, and fireworks