Peru and Brazil Custom Group Vacation Package – Rio de Janeiro – Iguassu Falls – Amazon Cruise – Lima – Cuzco and Machu Picchu (15 Nights)
Peru and Brazil Custom Group Vacation Package – Rio de Janeiro – Iguassu Falls – Amazon Cruise – Lima – Cuzco and Machu Picchu
Travel to the highlights of Brazil: Rio de Janeiro, Iguassu Falls and Amazon and to the best destinations in Peru: Lima, Cuzco and Machu Picchu, and experience its mystical and historical culture and heritage with this 16 Day / 15 Night Travel Vacation Package and Tour that includes accommodations, tours, transportation and much more. Contact our Brazil Travel Agents for your Custom Brazil Group Vacation Package. We focus on Groups of 8 or more Travelers.
You will come across the most exuberant species of trees, plants, exotic animals and the riverine communities. The adventure of the jungle with all the comfort of a five star hotel.
This South America Vacation Package 1 (15N) includes
Hotel in Rio de Janeiro:
- 4 nights accommodation in Rio de Janeiro
Tours in Rio de Janeiro:
- Full day four wonders tour of Corcovado, Tijuca Forest, Sugar Loaf, Botanic Garden
- Half day tour of Santa Marta favela
Hotel in Iguassu Falls:
- 3 nights accommodation in Iguassu Falls
Tours in Iguassu Falls:
- Half day tour of the Brazilian side of the falls
- Full day tour of the Argentinian side of the falls
- Helicopter tour
- Macuco boat tour and rafting
- Bird Park tour
Cruise in the Amazon:
- 2 nights accommodation at Iberostar Grand Amazon cruise ship
Tours in the Amazon:
- Hikes on tracks with huge old trees in the area of Manacapuru Lake. Look for typical local palm trees, used to build houses and local arts and crafts
- Boat rides on igarapés and igapós of Manacapuru River, seeing the way of life of the local fisherman
- Piranha fishing in Manaquiri area or Jacaré Lake
- Boat ride in Manaquiri Region or Jacaré Lake. Dinner in Kuarup Restaurant Alligator Spotting in the Manaquiri area or Jacarés Lake
- Morning boat ride in the Janauacá Lake área where you can see birds and a beautiful landscape with a beautiful sun rise
- Boat rides on igapós, lakes and igarapés where all sort of birds can be seen, such as hawks, Ringed Kingfisher and where you can do some fishing and see a variety of local species of fish
- Boat rides and visit to the house of a caboclo, see how the local people live
- Boat rides and a visit to the area and to a floating shop where you can see arts and crafts and buy locally produced artifacts
- Gala Dinner in Kuarup Restaurant
Hotel in Manaus – Amazon:
- 1 night accommodation in Manaus
Tours in Manaus – Amazon:
- Meeting of the waters tour
Hotel in Lima – Peru:
- 1 night accommodation in Lima
Tours in Lima – Peru:
- Half day city tour of Lima
Hotel in Cuzco – Peru:
- 2 nights accommodation in Cuzco
Tours in Cuzco – Peru:
- Half day city tour of Cuzco
Hotel in Machu Picchu – Peru:
- 1 night accommodation in Machu Picchu.
Tours in Machu Picchu – Peru:
- Tour of Machu Picchu – The Lost City of the Incas
Transportation: Transfers from/to airport and tours in air-conditioned vehicles with your local English speaking expert guide.
Adventure: This is an easy paced trip perfect for anyone.
Group Size: Any group size.
Staff: Local professional bilingual guides will help you during the tours and transfers.
Custom Peru Travel Packages Itineararies
This is a Sample Vacation Package that we have created for customers in the past.
Contact us for a Custom Package created just for you.
Day 1 – Rio de Janeiro City
You will be picked up at Riod e Janeiro airport and will be taken to your hotel. You may like to have a walk around the area and get to know the local beaches, shops and restaurants.
Day 2 – Rio de Janeiro City
Today you will visit Tijuca’s Forest, the biggest urban forest in the world. Stop to see the views of the Guanabara Bay and Niterói, Ipanema and Copacabana beaches. Discover the enchantment of the National Park and follow to the Corcovado Hill to find the Christ Redeemer Statue, Rio de Janeiro’s postal card. On the North Zone of the city, you will see the Maracanã stadium and the Guanabara Bay with the Rio-Niterói Bridge, the Sugar Loaf, Marina da Glória and Niterói. You will then continue to the neighborhood of Laranjeiras and will enjoy lunch at the Real Astória restaurant and enjoy one of the most beautiful views of the city. After lunch, you will go up the Sugar Loaf Hill and will finsh today’s tour at the Botanic Garden. You will then be taken back to your hotel.
Day 3 – Rio de Janeiro City
Today you will have a guided tour into an intriguing part of Rio’s town: Santa Marta favela. You will go right into the community where the first Pacification Police Unit of Rio de Janeiro was installed. This favela has welcomed many celebrity visitors, including Michael Jackson, Beyoncé and Madonna. And they all have left their mark on the community. The tour should take about 2 hours and will be conducted by a trained tour guide who lives in the community and knows the place inside out. You will have the opportunity to ride the tram to the top of Santa Marta, see the Michael Jackson statue, visit several social projects and see how the six thousand residents live. Free afternoon to walk around or just relax on the beach.
Day 4 – Rio de Janeiro City
You may choose to just relax and make your own schedule or take one of the optional tours below. Helicopter tour over Christ the Redeemer Paragliding tour Plataforma samba show Museum tour Niteroi tour Full Day Buzios tour Santa Teresa tour Panoramic city tour
Day 5 – Iguazu Falls
After breakfast, a guide will take you to Riod e Janeiro airpot to catch your flight to Iguassu Falls, where you will be picked up and taken to your hotel. You will go on a tour of the Brazilian side of the falls.
Day 6 – Iguassu Falls
You will be taken on a tour of the Argentinian side of the falls. Enjoy the view of the Iguassu Canyon when crossing the Tancredo Neves Bridge on your way to the Iguazú National Park, in Argentina. See the falls from the different perspective provided from the upper walkway. Be in contact with the falls and the rainforests filled with orchids, bromeliads, birds and other wildlife. The main feature of the trip is a visit the suspended platform right by the abysms Devil’s Throat – the largest of waterfalls.
Day 7 – Iguazu Falls
Helicopter Tour This guided tour will give you yet another perspective of the size and strength of the falls. Bird Park Located at the entrance of the Iguassu National Park, the Bird Park is is totally integrated into its natural surroundings. Here you will have the opportunity to be around different native and exotic birds, snakes, caimans, marmosets and butterflies in spacious walk-through aviaries and trails that wind through the jungle. Macuco Boat + Rafting On the Brazilian side of the Iguassu National Park, the tour with a ride through the jungle in special vehicles. Hike down the Iguassu canyon and board inflatable boats. Take an exciting trip through the rapids and arrive at the base of the waterfalls with a view of the Devils throat. Get your hair wet in the mist and feel of the forces of nature.
Day 8 – Amazon
A guide will be expecting you in Manaus airport and will take you to the port where you will board the ship. On your first evening, you will enjoy the sunset at the upper deck on a welcome cocktail offered by the Capitain, followed by a presentation of the crew and a demonstration of safety procedures. A welcome dinner will await you followed by a party with live music.
Day 9 – Amazon Rainforest
Breakfast, then one of the two options below. Hikes on tracks with huge old trees in the area of Manacapuru Lake. Look for typical local palm trees, used to build houses and local arts and crafts. OR Boat rides on igarapés and igapós of Manacapuru River, seeing the way of life of the local fisherman. Snack in Solarium Deck Lunch in Kuarup Restaurant Piranha fishing in Manaquiri area or Jacaré Lake. OR Boat ride in Manaquiri Region or Jacaré Lake. Dinner in Kuarup Restaurant Alligator Spotting in the Manaquiri area or Jacarés Lake.
Day 10 – Amazon
Choose between the options below. Breakfast Continental Breakfast in Kuarup Restaurant Morning boat ride in the Janauacá Lake área where you can see birds and a beautiful landscape with a beautiful sun rise. Boat rides on igapós, lakes and igarapés where all sort of birds can be seen, such as hawks, Ringed Kingfisher and where you can do some fishing and see a variety of local species of fish. OR Boat rides and visit to the house of a caboclo, see how the local people live. Snack in Solarium Deck Lunch in Kuarup Restaurant Boat rides and a visit to the area and to a floating shop where you can see arts and crafts and buy locally produced artifacts. Gala Dinner in Kuarup Restaurant
Day 11 – Manaus
You will have an early breakfast and the ship will leave to Manaus, passing by the spectacle of the meeting of the waters. You will be picked up at Manaus port and taken to Manaus aiport, where you will catch a flight to Lima.
Day 12 – Lima
After transfer to your hotel and check-in, you will be taken on a half day city tour of Lima. The tour begins with a drive to historic downtown Lima, also known as “the City of the Kings” and an UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. Stops include the Main Square of Lima, upon which sits the Government Palace, the Cathedral, the Archbishop’s Palace, and the City Hall; next on the itinerary is a visit to the Santo Domingo Convent. Once finished there, it’s off to the modern district of San Isidro and then to another famous district, Miraflores, with a stop at the “Parque del Amor” (a sort of lover’s lane) and its incredible view of the Pacific Ocean.
Day 13 – Cusco
You will be taken to your hotel in Cuzco and relax the rest of the day. The high-flying Andean city of Cuzco (also Cusco, or Qosq’o in the Quechua language) is the uneasy bearer of many grand titles. It was once the foremost city of the Inca empire, and is now the undisputed archaeological capital of the Americas, as well as the continent’s oldest continuously inhabited city. Few travelers to Peru will skip visiting this premier South American destination, which is also the gateway to Machu Picchu.
Day 14 – Cusco
Bus tour of the Imperial City, living example of the mixture of Andean and Spanish culture. The tour begins by visiting the Koricancha, ancient Inca palace and main worship center of the Sun God, then cruise the Plaza de Armas, where the Cathedral and the beautiful church of the Jesuits and other colonial buildings. Continue climbing to the Sacsayhuaman Fortress, imposing sample of military Inca architecture which dominates the city. Then tour the archaeological sites Qenko, Puca-Pucara and Tambomachay, located northeast of the city. Finally, visit the art studio Inka’s Speech, which features the artists working in silver, paint and wood, ideal visit to understand the Andean art. Transfer to your hotel Machu Picchu.
Day 15 – Machu Picchu
Visit one of the most important energy centers in the world: Machu Picchu. The tour will be done by train (Vistadome) and during the trip will see the wonderful landscapes of the Sacred Valley of Urubamba. Upon arrival to Aguas Calientes, our representatives will assist you to board the bus that takes you to the citadel. It will be an unforgettable experience, where a professional tour guide will transmit us the history surrounding this mysterious and charming place. After the tour, you will have free time to explore the area yourself, relax and meditate. Buffet Lunch will be served at local restaurant.
Day 16 – Lima
After breakfast, a guide will take you to Lima airport, where you will catch your flight back home. We trust you have had a wondefrul time and would like to come back for more South America Adventures.
- Hotel Options in Rio de Janeiro – Brazil
- 5 star – Copacabana Palace Hotel
- 5 star – Hotel Fasano Rio de Janeiro
- 5 star – Hotel Santa Tereza
- 4 star – Porto Bay International
- 4 star – Ceasar Park Hotel
- 4 star – Sheraton Hotel
- 3 star – Augusto’s Copacabana Hotel
- 3 star – Acapulco Copacabana Hotel
- 3 star – Windsor Asturias Hotel
Hotel Options in Iguassu Falls – Brazil
- 5 star – Hotel das Cataratas
- 4 star – Iguassu Resort
- 4 star – Bourbon Cataratas Hotel
- 3 star – Best Western Tarobá
Hotel Options in Manaus – Brazil
- 5 star – Not applicable
- 4 star – Tropical Manaus Hotel Resort
- 4 star – Blue Tree Manaus
Jungle Lodge Options in Amazon – Brazil
- 4 star – Anavilhanas Jungle Lodge
- 4 star – Juma Jungle Lodge
- 3 star – Tariri Jungle Lodge
- 3 star – Uacari Jungle Lodge
- 3 star – Amazon Ecopark Jungle Lodge
Hotel Options in Lima – Peru
- 5 star – Hilton Lima Miraflores
- 5 star – Swissotel Lima
- 5 star – JW Marriott Hotel Lima
- 5 star – The Westin Lima Hotel and Convention Center
- 4 star – Four Poins by Sheraton Miraflores
- 4 star – Foresta Hotel Lima
- 4 star – Second Home Peru
- 3 star – Casa Cielo
- 3 star – 3B – Barranco`s Chic and Basic – B&B
- 3 star – Tierra Viva Miraflores Larco
- 3 star – Del prado Hotel
Hotel Options in Cuzco – Peru
- 5 star – La Casona Inkaterra
- 5 star – Belmond palácio Nazarenas Cuzco
- 5 star – Belmond hotel Monasterio Cuzco
- 5 star – Casa Cartagena Boutique Hotel and Spa
- 4 star – El Mercado Hotel
- 4 star – Hotel Costa Del Sol Ramada Cusco
- 4 star – Hotel Plaza de Armas Cusco
- 3 star – Tierra Viva Cusco Centro
- 3 star – Tierra Viva Cusco San Blas
- 3 star – Tierra Viva Cusco Saphi
Hotel Options in Machu Picchu – Peru
- 5 star – Inkaterra Machu Picchu Pueblo Hotel
- 5 star – Belmond Sanctuary Lodge
- 5 star – Sumak Machu Picchu Hotel
- 4 star – El Mapi Inkaterra Hotel
- 4 star – Casa Del Sol Machu Picchu
- 4 star – Hotel Taypakala Machu Picchu
- 3 star – Casa Andina Classic Machu Picchu
- 3 star – Hatun Inti Machu Picchu Hotel
- 3 star – Waman Hotel